Encourage your family, small group, business or Sunday school class to partner with you in one of these tangible ways. Let your children be involved in loving and serving with you. Share what you’re doing with us- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get Involved in a local ministry serving adoptive and foster families, birth families, kinship families, current and former foster youth, or social workers.
- Donate to Knox Co Department of Children’s Services (DCS)– contact Carren.Broadnax@tn.gov
- New clothes, shoes, undergarments (boys and girls, sizes 3T-adult)
- Hygeine products (full sized, multiethnic)
- Duffle bags or backpacks (no suitcases)
- Furniture- contact knoxfurnitureministry@gmail.
- Gift cards (gas- may donate to Compassion Coalition and note “DCS” in the memo)
- Christmas Presents- “Under the Tree” program list available end of October
- Donate time and resources: Get Creative. Organize a meal train or shower for an adoptive or foster family. Do yard-work, offer to take pictures at an airport homecoming, go grocery shopping for them, offer transportation to an appointment or therapy session.
- Fundraise: Host a garage sale, bake sale, pancake breakfast, spaghetti dinner or dinner at Brown bag, etc. for the family